WTYFA Registration Dates & Information!
2018 WTYFA Registrations for ALL Players and Cheer will begin this Saturday, May 19th!!!
10AM to 2PM at Curly Hays Field (840 Barrow)
Documents You Will NEED to Bring with You:
- PROOF OF AGE: Copy of Birth Certificate for them to keep.
- REPORT CARD: Copy of most recent Report Card for them to keep.
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE: (3 Items) Can be a drivers License, Utility Bill, Phone Bill, etc.
- PAYMENTS: Cash, Check, or Credit Card.
- A physical will be required for football and cheer but, NOT DUE AT SIGN UPS.
|Flag||Pre-K and Kindergarten||$80|
|Mighty Mites||1st & 2nd Grade||$130|
|Jr. Pee Wee||3rd & 4th Grade||$130|
|Pee Wee||5th & 6th Grade||$130|
|Cheer||Pre-K through 6th Grade||$150|
|Remaining OPEN Registration Dates:|
|Saturday, June 9th||10AM to 2PM||Academy Sports and Outdoors|
|Friday, June 15th||5PM to 9PM||Mall of Abilene, Dillard’s Courtyard|
|Saturday, June 16th||10AM to 4PM||Mall of Abilene, Dillard’s Courtyard|
For More Information or Questions, go to www.wtyfa.org