USTA Jr Team Tennis League
- Contact: Melinda Roberson (325.669.3340)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Everyone is welcome!)
Season Dates and Times
- -Leagues are held in the Spring & Fall each year. Matches played Sundays at 2pm & 4pm at Rose Park Tennis Center.
- -Spring Leagues-Registration: Jan 10-Feb 5
- -League Play: starting late Feb through late April
- -Fall Leagues-Registration: Aug 10-Sept 5
- -League Play: starting mid Sept through early Nov
- -Registration can be done online at usta.com/tennislink or at Rose Park Tennis Center M-F 9am-6pm
The format for league play is as follows: 1 boys doubles; 1 girls doubles; 1 boys singles; 1 girls singles; 1 mixed doubles. Each match will be one no-ad pro set (eight games) except the 8 & under and 10 & under age categories will use the QuickStart Tennis format. There will be five categories; 8 & under, 10 & under, 12 & under, 14 & under, and 18 & under. Only the 12u, 14u, and 18u age categories have advancement opportunities to the State Playoffs held at the John Newcombe Tennis Ranch.
- 8 & under: matches will be played on a smaller court using low compression tennis balls
- 10 & under: matches will be played on a shorter court using low compression tennis balls
- 12 & under: junior player- beginner through intermediate
- 14 & under Intermediate: junior players that are NOT qualified and ranked in the Championship or Super Championship level. If a player turns 15 before November 20th he/she must play in 18 & under.
- 14 & under Advanced: junior players who are qualified (Champs & SuperChamps Players)
- 18 & under Intermediate: junior players that are NOT qualified and ranked in the Championship or Super Championship level. If a player turns 19 before November 20th he/she is not eligible to participate.
- 18 & under Advanced: junior players who are qualified (Champs and SuperChamps players)